Saturday, June 7, 2014

WE HAVE A WEBSITE!!

http://www.looseendsfiberarts.com/


Well, there is not very much to it right now, but it is very colorful and bright and I just love the design job that joonbuggraphicdesign.com did for me!

Go ahead and check it out....and get back to me with what you think!

Yes, there is a blog page. I will start a new blog there once my brick and mortar is open.

Speaking of brick and mortar, did I mention I applied for a place on N.Tower Ave, Centralia? It was about a week ago, and they should be done with the background check by now. I called on Friday and left a message with the Realtor asking for an update, but I never heard back from her. They are about to get harassed, starting on Monday!

In the meantime, a Ravelry friend and I are working up our sample projects for the commercial yarn line I will be stocking - Noro, Ella Rae, Debbie Bliss, Juniper Moon Farms, Painted Desert, and much more!

I meet with the Malabrigo representative in 2 weeks! woohoo sock yarn!

Also, I really want to thank those who are supporting me and my endeavors. Even the random serendipitous support has been fantastic! I recently ran into a lady from Bellevue who closed/retired her collectibles shop. I am happy to say that I am getting quite a bit of glass display cubes, a cash register, the register stand and cabinet, all for a great deal! Yipppeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment