Friday, March 21, 2014

Plot Twist!

Oh no! I went to the yarn shop to ask the owner for copies of her financial records, and she told me that there is another person interested in the place, too. Competition!

You know what? That's ok. Because when I do all of this hard work putting my business portfolio together with a business plan and financials in place, it will be a piece of cake to take it and start my own business with it here in my town. (This shop for sale is in the neighboring town, but not far). THEN who's the competition? #alwaysabrighterside!

When I showed up at the shop today, I expected it to be quiet and just be her there, like it was two days ago. Surprise! The place was full of knitters and spinners! It was great! So I hung around for a while and got to know everybody and had a ball learning about spinning. I even got invited to one lady's house to learn how to weave! They meet at her place the first Wednesday of every month. How cool is that?

This is exactly what I am looking for. I hope I am able to take it over!

No comments:

Post a Comment