Friday, April 4, 2014

The Decision Has Been Made!!

So, today was the second week that I visited the shop to see if the owner had her financial paperwork yet. She seemed busy with a customer, but when she looked up and saw me she immediately said "I don't have them yet" and then she went right back to showing the customer how to use a spinning wheel. I felt absolutely dismissed, so I hung around for about 10 minutes to see if I could talk to her. However, the customer was asking specific questions about the shop......and it finally occurred to me that she was the other buyer!

So, I decided then and there that I am going to open my own shop in Centralia. It seems to me that if a seller was interested in selling, they would have the paperwork ready as soon as possible. I realized today that she is favoring the other buyer so that is the end of that! Look out Chehalis, you are about to have some serious yarn competition. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You have the right attitude and love of handmade products. You probably have managed money enough that you won't have a problem, but I've noticed that Dave Ramsey has a new book out with advice for entrepreneurs. He gives great financial advice even though I don't agree with him politically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence cousin. Do you happen to know the name of the book? He's got tons of them out. :)

    ReplyDelete